With cold weather approaching, Jewish Family Services at The Reuben Center has several needs. If you can help provide any of these items or services please contact the The Reuben Center staff at 317.259.6822 or drop off donations at 6905 Hoover Road, and thank you!
• Phone calls to check in on homebound members of the community.
• Shovel the driveway or walkway of an older adult’s home.
• Donate hats and gloves for older adults, families, and children.
• Bring in the mail for someone.
• Donate menorahs and Chanukah candles.
• Donate cans of soup.
• Donate snacks for lunch boxes and after-school snacks.