This magazine puts a focus on the variety of engagement experiences, which both touch and involve people of all ages across the community. These opportunities to gather, learn and enjoy could not be accomplished without the efforts of our staff. Everyday, we have the pleasure of being with people who put their focus on the mission of the Federation as the central philanthropic, planning, community engagement and unifying partner in support of an engaged, inclusive and sustainable Jewish community.
It’s a highlight of our Staff meetings to do shout-outs, to highlight individuals and programs that have been exceptional for a variety of reasons. During a recent conversation we were having, we reflected on the warm feelings we get from the camaraderie during those meetings and the sense of fulfillment we receive from working with everyone. Our hats are off to our professionals, A BIG SHOUT OUT and THANKS TO ALL!!!!!
- Roberta Alder, PJ Library Coordinator
- Anne Beckman, Administrative Assistant,
- Jewish Family Services
- Joel Bustamante, Creative Digital Coordinator
- Pam Eicher, Office Manager/ Charles A. Cohen Planned Giving & Endowment Executive Assistant
- Marcia Goldstein, Library Coordinator, Maurer Jewish Community Library
- David Heilbron, Director of Youth Philanthropy & Connection
- Vadim Inger, Senior Accounting Manager
- Rachel Katz, Assistant Director, Jewish Family Services
- Michelle Korin, Israel Partnership Coordinator
- Josh Lee, IT Co-Director
- Grant Mendenhall, Community Security Director
- Christy Morris, Geriatric Social Worker, Jewish Family Services
- Michael Smogor, IT Co-Director
- Julie Sondhelm, Clinical Director, Jewish Family Services
- Emily Vetne, Development Associate
- Justin Weiss, Campus Maintenance Tech
We thank our Department Heads, who bring their life experiences, different educational and work backgrounds, into our office. This translates, in weekly Team Leads meetings, to lively and wide-ranging conversation about how the Federation can best serve you, the members of our Indianapolis Jewish community. So here is our BIG SHOUT OUT TO THE LEADERSHIP TEAM!!!!!! Thanks for your dedication!
- Erica Crowell, Chief Financial Officer
- Margo Fox, Senior Director of Engagement
- Andrea Kruszynski, Communications Manager
- Jeff Linkon, Director of Campus Operations
- Josh Lodolo, Charles A. Cohen Planned Giving & Endowment Senior Director
- Lori Moss, Executive Director, Jewish Family Services
- Michael Skolnick, Senior Director of Development
The Federation and our local agencies, Hooverwood Living, Jewish Community Center, Jewish Community Relations Council and Hasten Hebrew Academy of Indianapolis, along with Jewish Family Services, a department of the Federation, are here to support you and your family, in good times and through difficult moments. Please reach out to any of us, anytime, and perhaps we will see you in one of the many moments of engagement across the community!
We wish all good health, happiness and a sweet year.
- Co-Interim Executive Directors
Gigi Marks Felsher
Please login to leave a comment