Join us at CycleBar Traders Point for a special spinning class to benefit Wings: For Lone Immigrant Soldiers.
Wings provides young new immigrants with a continuum of services from the time they first arrive in Israel until two years after their release from the IDF.
- Serves more than 700 lone soldiers annually
- Operates 12 workshop cycles each year
- 72% of past participants reported that Wings helped them manage the challenges of education, finance, employment, and legal rights
- 88% believe their life is on the right track
- 90% plan to live in Israel after their service
- 97% of participants would recommend the Wings program to other lone soldiers