The Parent’s Night Out (PNO) program aids in creating stronger family systems by offering parents of children with special needs a respite opportunity, as well as inclusive programming for children of all abilities in a safe, Jewish environment.
Meets on the 3rd Saturday of the month at the JCC
For ages 2-12
Costs $5/per kiddo
*Advanced registration required*
Contact Rachel Katz to:
* Enroll your child(ren) to participate
* Learn about staffing & volunteer opportunities
* Become our next Business Sponsor
* Donate & support program costs
* Or any other questions you may have...
Sponsor: Jewish Family Services