PNO Program Staff
This position is responsible for maintaining a safe, healthy environment during Parents' Night Out evenings for children with disabilities or special needs ages 2 through 12. All PNO Program Staff will be supervised by the JFS Program Director. This is a contract position; the program takes place on Saturday nights once a month from August through May.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Supervise and conduct activities with the children
• Maintain an orderly, safe, and clean environment for children
• Assist children with snacks and bathroom needs
• Must be dependable and energetic
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision
• Maintain confidentiality of pertinent information
• Communicate with co-workers and/or parents
• 18 years of age or older
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Must be available to work one Saturday night every other month from 5:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m.
• Ability to interact with children and remain calm
• Possess good work ethic
• Able to function with minimal supervision
• Previous experience in early childhood programs preferred, but not required.
• CPR/First Aid certifications a plus but not required